Are you looking for a career in tennis coaching? Join the four time South Australian Tennis Coach of the Year for Coaching Excellence - Club, and the team in Adelaide!
At High Performance Tennis we are committed to excellence and focused on development. To assist us in delivering excellence in all our services at Kensington Gardens, we pride ourselves on employing recognised Tennis Australia qualified coaches, or coaches who are working towards attaining qualifications.
High Performance Tennis is proud to have the highest qualified coaching team in Adelaide. We always welcome new coaches who are willing to learn, contribute and be part of a team. There is regular in-house professional development for all staff to further their education and knowledge base. For the suitable applicant, scholarships can be available to further your Tennis Australia qualifications.
What you will need to bring to the role:
- Passionate about growing the sport
- Strong communication skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Willingness to learn and be part of a team
- Knowledge of the tennis coaching pathway in Australia
- Ability to coach players of all ages and abilities
- Commitment to continued professional development
- Tennis Australia coach member or willingness to become a TA member (essential)
- Working With Children Checks, National Police Clearance and First Aid certification (essential)
If you have what it takes and are a passionate tennis coach who loves tennis, we would love to hear from you. At High Performance Tennis you will be a valued member of the team, love your job and enjoy being part of the High Performance Tennis community.
High Performance Tennis does not sponsor Visa’s. All applicants must be Australian citizens. Only applicants with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you believe you have the right qualities please submit a covering letter and resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org