What is Cardio Tennis?
Cardio Tennis is a fun, social, group tennis-fitness program for people of all ages and abilities. High Performance Tennis certified Cardio Tennis coaches run the sessions with a group of 6-8 participants per court. Whilst listening to upbeat music, the idea of Cardio Tennis is keep moving and keep the heart pumping.
Cardio Tennis is played with modified balls allowing people of all standards to rally with one another.
What does Cardio Tennis cost?
Cardio Tennis runs for 60 minutes and costs $20 per session. All sessions are casual bookings allowing complete flexibilty with no locked in term payments.
What are the benefits of Cardio Tennis?
- It is unlike any other workout and is a great alternative to a gym session/class.
- It is a great way to improve fitness, lose weight and stay motivated.
- It is ideal for those who are getting back into tennis after a long break.
- It is a great way to meet new people in a social, group environment.
- It is appealing to all fitness levels.