Get your little one moving with ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Launch Pad stage, specifically designed for children aged 3-5 years.
The ANZ Tennis Hot Shots program is designed to make learning to play tennis easier and more fun for kids from an early age. The Launch Pad stage with a “learn through play” philosophy is intended for children aged 3-5 and focuses on developing Fundamental & Perceptual Motor Skills or the “A,B,C’s” of athletic development (agility, balance, coordination, speed). All the skills learnt in this program (throwing, catching, striking, balancing, moving in multiple directions) can easily crossover to other sports as well.
At the age of 3-5 years, children really enjoy active play. So, naturally they will benefit from this introduction to tennis. It gets kids out in the fresh air, exercising, having fun and making friends.
High Performance Tennis provides a fun and exciting learning experience in a professional and supportive environment. All lessons are based around maximum participation through fun and engaging activities for your child. The coach to player ration is small to ensure your child receives focused attention. Parents can even join in!
The ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Launch Pad program also helps your child develop:
- A sense of identity in a safe, secure environment
- Self-confidence through facilitated through play and interaction with others
- A sense of belonging to the group and gives them responsibilities within the group
- Sportsmanship and fair play
- Ability to follow simple instructions
- How to cooperate and share with others in the group
- Communication skills with the Coach and others
High Performance Tennis offers a FREE intro lesson for any new participant. So if you would like your child to have a go, contact us today or click here to register.